Friday, September 27, 2013

Affirmation Solicitation

(Mrs. Myers, I gave out all 4, but I only got one back, sooooooooo yeah.)


Affirmers Name: Alex Hay
Relation to student: Friend

Descriptive character qualities of the student:
1. Kind
2. Loyal Friend
3. Determined
4. Hard Working
5. Smart


In your own words, please describe below what you believe this student has going for him/her, especially as it relates to his/ her character and personal qualities. Please be as specific as possible.

"I believe that Nathan is extremely smart and he is set up great for his senior year and for college. His kindness and ability to make friends will also help out in the social aspect. He is a great guy and I'm really happy I have gotten to know him these last couple of years."

4 comments:

  1. Dude I totally agree with Alex. You are extremely smart, and very creative in how you go about school and life. I can also agree with the hard working part. Even though people think you are a slacker I have seen your effort in Jazz band. With the piano, not all of it is spelled out for you note for note. You have to go in and play the cords to whatever you feel is appropriate. Also, that solos you have to learn. All of these you do by ear, just listening over and over to the part. Under the surface you are one of the hardest workers in the class.

    P.S I will get you your affirmation on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have MANY gifts Nathan, not the least of which are your intelligence and creativity. I'm eager for a sign that you recognize how much you have to offer; I feel like my job this year might be to fan the embers of your confidence. Your potential and kind nature are tremendous!

    Would love to see the Myers-Briggs results too-- if you're able to take that test and reflect on it, please post it here and let me know; I can then add a few points to your score. :)
    5/10

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just saw the other blog below; see comment on that one for the updated grade!

    ReplyDelete